Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Best People In Life

Thank you to all of you love bugs that have sent me such nice messages since my last post.  I do have to stop and thank the best people in the world though.  
I have the most amazing parents in the world and their kind words and wisdom are what make me do what I do.  If I didn't have them cheering me on every step of the way, I probably would not have the drive to do what I am doing.  My mom has shown me how to be kind and patient and my dad has shown me how to think smart and have a great work ethic.  Without those lessons I could never achieve success.  They have also shown me how to have a beautiful marriage by setting such a strong example of  how to love and again have patience.  
I also owe my husband a big thank you.  Other than being my delicious eye candy he is very supportive and has helped me gain the courage to follow my dreams.  He and I are definitely "dreamers" but the difference between us and other people is we are determined to make OUR dreams come true!
I also have an amazing support system through all of my friends.  Without them I would go crazy!
Most importantly I have the big guy upstairs that has answered prayer after prayer and is keeping me sane.  Nobody can accomplish anything without him and he has blessed me beyond belief!

Everybody in life puts a stamp on your heart and I think life is too short to not tell everyone in it how much you love them and how thankful you are to have them.  This is my little way of saying "I Love You" to everyone.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment