Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ready Or Not...

I had a meeting yesterday with my AWESOME photographer, Mike, about our photo shoot on Sunday.  We sat down, went through face charts that I had made, Facebook stalked our models to see how the looks would go with each face and so on and so forth.  We got a great deal done very quickly and then headed over to H&M to get some outfits for the shoot.  I thought that this would be an easy task since "Shopping" is my middle name but I was mistaken!  We walked around for a while finding different clothes and holding my Blackberry up with the face charts on the screen and trying to picture the finished product.  Mike is actually an amazing shopping partner.  He has that photographer eye and he is very good at picturing different looks and how the lighting will make all of the outfits come to life.
We finally got all of our good and headed out of there.  Now I will be pinning face charts to dresses and hanging everything up and putting together all of the looks until my stylist (Sarah) takes over! :)  So far so good and hopefully everything will be ready by Sunday!!!!!!!  I can't wait!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Sunday Amanda!! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see how everything turns out!!

    ReplyDelete