Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Been Busy

Hello All,
Sorry I have not posted in a while.  I have been SO busy lately!  Things are really progressing now...quickly.  Since I posted last, I have gotten all of the legal junk done and out of the way so now I am focusing on the website.  I have no earthly clue as to HOW to make a website either.  This will probably take me a loooonnnnng time to do.  The good news is my fabu friend Adrianne also just finished my logo which is completely amazing!! I can't wait to see it on the website and on my packaging!! yay! :)  In the midst of that madness, I will be placing a sample order of my entire line.  I have talked to my girlfriend Leah and she is willing to give up her house for a day so that we can have a "market research party".  We will be inviting a bunch of people to come over and try out the products and tell us what they think about it.  That will be very exciting/scary :)

As for a little extra good news,
I have already been in touch with a boutique buyer who is probably going to be purchasing my products and putting it in a local boutique in Atlanta!  This would be a huge first step for my line.  I can't wait to see how everything pans out.

As always, I will continue keeping everybody updated.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment