Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Products Added To My List

I have been thinking about what products I want to have in my makeup line.  I have decided that I will definitely have makeup brushes!  Brushes are something that not every line has and I am always searching for the perfect brushes.  I am in the process of talking to manufacturers right now trying to find the best brushes that I can so stay tuned!  Also, I am considering false eyelashes.  I would like to get feedback from everyone on this please!  Would you buy false lashed if they were added into my line?  I am kinda up in the air with this idea so any feedback that I can get will be VERY helpful!  Things are coming together and I can't wait to blow all of these other cosmetic lines out of the water! :)

Thanks for all the love!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment