Friday, July 16, 2010

And The Name Of My Company Is......

I can spill the beans now!!!  As of yesterday, we got confirmation that I am now incorporated!!!!! WOOO!! I am SO excited!! I can finally tell everyone that the name of my company will be Lace Cosmetics!  why? because every woman looks good in Lace ;)  I am so excited and my husband and I celebrated last night with a bottle of champagne.  I saved the cork and wrote the date on it so that I will always remember the day that my company became legit!  Now onto deciding what all will be in the line and getting stock in place!  I'm so happy that I get to share this good news with everybody.  I am very proud of myself and my life is falling into place!  As always, I will keep everybody in the loop with the latest happenings and thanks sooooo much for all of the good wishes that y'all have sent out to me!!!!
 love always
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't even begin to let you know how proud of you I am. You are an amazing, beautiful and intelligent woman and I'm so thankful that God let me be your mom! Can't wait to see you get 4' sections in Ulta and your own counter in the department stores!

    ReplyDelete