Saturday, June 26, 2010

When It Rains It Pours...

After a couple of weeks of not having extra work on the side, I finally have new work to look forward to!  Tomorrow I will be working up my first business plan for my new company with the help of a very smart man.  I am preparing for my meeting tomorrow and am so excited to get this ball rolling!  My goal is to have my launch party by the end of January so I will be getting down to business ASAP!!  Also, I am starting to organize my first photo shoot.  I have done many shoots before but this one is going to be the way I want it, I am planning everything for it, and it will showcase my work.  I will be using the shots for my new beauty blog that I will be starting soon and also for my portfolio.  I do not know how I made it this far without having a decent portfolio and the time has come to make an Amazing portfolio!  I will be working with a fabulous photographer that is a friend of mine.  His work is beautiful and he is very creative so I know everything will look great when all is said and done.  He was also kind enough to reserve a great studio to do the shoot in.  To say the least, I will be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks and if things go my way (please!) then I will be busy for a couple of months to come. :)  I cant wait to see the end result of everything and I will keep everybody updated as always with all that is going on!!!!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment