Monday, June 28, 2010

IT'S ALMOST OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to meet up with my dad yesterday to work on my business plan.  The smart man that my father is, things were really moving along quite smoothly.  We got a little bit of it done which was SUPER exciting!! :)  THEN we jumped onto the great and wonderful LEGALZOOM.  We filled out my application, sent it off and in about 30 days I will have the paperwork for my LLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It will be official!!!!!  I am SO excited.  This is just the first step to creating my company but a very important one.  When I get the paperwork in, I will let everyone know the name of the line! :) :)  I'm so happy and THANK YOU to my dad for helping me out with everything!  I can't wait to share my line with everybody and get into stores.  My dream is coming true!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment