Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Blog!

I am going to continue this blog but I will be starting a new blog soon.  This new blog is for people that have beauty questions and concerns and I will be posting answers, tips and tricks with pictures attached with before and after shots.  I always have people coming in and asking me how to fix this and that so this is a blog that people can go to and get all of their answers.  I am asking for people to contact me with their questions and concerns and for people to volunteer to let me do their makeup for the blog. I am so excited to start it and I cant wait to get it going so I can help out all of the lovely ladies that are not getting the help they need in stores and at counters. :)
Anybody that is reading me can contact me at amandaboggs@live.com
Thanks everyone!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment