Saturday, August 14, 2010

Who would have known?

Who would have known that creating a website would be so hard.  I have literally spent two weeks just looking for a web hoster that I like and now that I'm actually trying to develop my webpage (which has templates)....its dang near impossible!  I feel very rejected by technology.  My computer thinks it is funny to not save my work.  Not cool.
On a positive note,
I just got a disc on thursday from the fabulous photographer, Mike Colletta, with pictures from the photo shoot he and I did (which I will post below).  He takes some AMAZING pictures so if anyone needs a great photographer, let me know and I will get y'all in touch!

If anybody has any great ideas for my website or know of any support groups , let me know! :)
  xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment