Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nothing Goes Off Without A Hitch

So I've been super excited about having my Lace Cosmetics samples in but realized today that I was sent some of the wrong products! AHH!  It was only four of my eyeshadow colors but still :(  My manufacturer is super awesome though, and is sending me the correct products right away!  My second manufacturer is also sending out my eye liners, lip liners and mascaras which will be here on Friday.  I have a shoot set up for Tuesday to take pictures of everything for lacecosmetics.com which is a flippin relief!  I'm so close to finishing the website and will be VERY happy when it is done!!  I love the whole process I have to go through for my company but it can be so exhausting.  Every day that I am off of my regular freelancing job, I am either sitting at home working on my website and making phone calls or out and about between meetings and running errands for Lace.  I will say, I am more than happy to do all of this because it will pay off in the end for myself and my family.  That is all that matters to me.
I'M GETTING CLOSER, PEOPLE!
YAY!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment