Thursday, September 16, 2010

ITS HERE!

YAY! I finally got in my sample order for Lace Cosmetics!!!  The line is absolutely TO DIE FOR!  Everything is so beautiful and it looks even better than I expected.  The colors are insane and I also have 16 different foundation shades(which is more than a lot of lines can say).  The only bummer is that I can't really play with anything until I get pictures taken for the website.  : (  It's like getting Christmas presents and then not being allowed to play with them!!!  ahh!  I am beyond excited and I can't wait to paint some faces with these FABULOUS products!  I want to post pictures of them on here but at the same time I want it to be a surprise to everyone so SORRY GUYS!  Next steps will be market research, photo shoots, completing the website, stock orders, planning the launch party and lord knows what else.  Wish me luck!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment