Thursday, February 18, 2010

new brochures!!!

Yay! My mom is working on making new brochures for me and so far they look awesome! I'm so excited to start sending them out and doing more freelancing.  Also, for the past two days, I have been working on some new eyeshadows for my makeup line.  I have five new ones that I have made and they look awesome.  They were very different colors from what I had made before.  It's funny because in the winter I made so many cool colored eyeshadown and now that I'm excited about spring coming, I have made a lot of warm and cheerful colors.  I love spring because when flowers bloom and everything comes alive again, it gives me such amazing inspiration for new shades. 

My mom, sister and I did our own little photo shoot about a month ago with my freelancing makeup and brushes.  I finally got some pictures back today and they look pretty cool. I will post some of those pictures on the blog. 

Good things are coming and I cant wait to see everything fall into place! Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment